Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited
Aviva plc is backed by a rich and inspiring heritage of protecting people that dates back to 1696. Our acquisition of the Friends Life Group Limited in 2015 has resulted in the creation of an even stronger, more diversified business and makes Aviva plc the leading life and pensions provider in the UK1. We protect over 34 million people worldwide2 with the most comprehensive range of life insurance products and hold market leading positions across retirement, investment, insurance and health solutions.
1 Source: IFRS Operating Profit, derived from Aviva and Friends Life company reports as at 31 December 2014
2 Source: Following the merger with Friends Life Group Limited on 13 April 2015, before removal of duplication of Aviva and Friends Life customers.
Senior / Manager, Group Reporting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919439
- Preparation of the Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Management Reports to Regional and Group Offices
- Preparation of the IFRS and solvency books for group reporting purposes.
- Performing financial analysis / interpretation on the financial results, in particular comparisons between actual results versus plan in order to keep track of the company’s financial performance.
- Responsible for the Financial Reporting Control Framework reporting and Group Business Standards reporting.
- Preparation of the local management reports
- Preparation of the annual business plan and quarterly forecast
- Involvement in the accounting and reporting system enhancement and migration testing.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or Business with a recognized professional accounting
- At least 5 years’ experience in cost analysis and local and group management reporting, industry experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen with outstanding planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
This position is open to applicants of both sexes, persons from all racial groups and with disability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.