jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919348
Employer Ref. HK116681
Our client is a large International Bank with lines of business spanning across Institutional, Corporate, Private and Retail Banking. With one of the best banking working environment in Hong Kong, they provide excellent benefits and worklife balance with opportunities to move across functions and locations. They are now looking to hire a very high calibre Regulatory Reporting professional to lead the team functionally.
Reporting directly into the Regional Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the regional Regulatory Reporting function
- Collaborate closely with departments such as IT/Compliance/Project to enhance the production cycle and database
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of the reporting with HKMA and MAS as well as review reporting for other Asian locations
- Review daily ratios such as liquidity, maintenance, local assets as well as the management reporting
- Work closely with the Head Office for reporting
- Liaise with external auditors in regards to Audit and Tax matters for Hong Kong entities
- Strengthen internal controls with Compliance, Audit..
- Manage and develop a team of professionals
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline with a CPA qualification
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience within a foreign Banking environment
- Excellent knowledge of HKMA regulatory reporting
- Solid leadership skills and ability to step up in a more senior role
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A track record of progression in previous roles
To apply, click the "Apply" button or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK116681. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.