Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Manager, Human Resources (Resourcing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922213
- Managing the Resourcing Team to recruit and select talents through working closely with HR Business Partners to understand role contents & requirements, and utilizing appropriate channels including social media and recruitment partners to ensure effective recruitment approaches are implemented.
- Manage the performance of and relationship with recruitment partners to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and company’s terms and guidelines. Lead the annual compliance and performance review of recruitment partner and propose recommendation to facilitate management’s decision.
- Develop candidate pool through establishing network from social media and attending specialist functions / events for supporting recruitment needs with adequate candidates and readily available source.
- Develop, implement and constantly refine Resourcing strategy to support business development and growth.
- Lead the team to promote Company’s branding and promote Company of Choice through developing company’s recruitment page on social media or other channels.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years recruitment experience with at least 3 years in insurance industry
- Excellent knowledge of resourcing strategy
- Be flexible, motivated, resourceful, and organized
- Possess excellent analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance and HR related regulatory regulations