The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, cultural and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Senior Manager, ICT Infrastructure (Ref: 16148)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998169
Employer Ref. 16148
You will be responsible for:
- assisting Chief Technology Officer to deliver infrastructure technologies and organisation objectives and ensure infrastructure projects are implemented according to the overall direction, budget, resources, control and standard;
- establishing quality of service standards for the infrastructure components to meet a mission critical 7x24x365 operations and designing appropriate architecture solutions to meet the levels of reliability and scalability;
- planning, organising and directing the activities of the ICT Infrastructure team and providing directional advice and consultancy in infrastructure area such as wireless networking, WIFI and iBeacon;
- supervising the work of staff and vendors by facilitating and tracking project status; identifying problems and issues; allocating appropriate resources; and ensuring that infrastructure services are delivered on schedule and at the highest levels of quality; and
- partnering with departments and related internal / external teams to develop sound concept for new technology ideas that have potential to improve WKCD’s efficiencies and effectiveness.
- possess a recognised university degree in information technology, engineering or related disciplines, and preferably with a Master degree in information technology;
- preferably possess a professional member of relevant professional institutions;
- have at least 15 years of relevant experience in IT infrastructure planning, design and implementation;
- have proven experience in design, planning and implementation of IT infrastructure systems;
- have extensive understanding on the latest IT and communication technologies; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 27 January 2017 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 27 January 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013