Wong's International Holdings Limited
We engaged into diversification business and is seeking for a high caliber to fill the following vacancy.
Senior Manager, Investment and M&A
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915661
- Responsible for identifying potential investment plan and making recommendation on diversified Merger & Acquisition projects including technology, medical, property and etc.;
- Formulate investment, development and management strategies and plans for potential M & A projects globally;
- Ensure that the potential M & A projects are suitable for achieving the group’s investment purpose; driving investment strategies and opportunities to maximize the return from the acquisition and shaping the future of the investment portfolio;
- Handle issues related business contract agreement.
- Bachelor Degree in Law is required;
- Strong business sense and be familiar with China, Hong Kong and global law;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in investment and M & A project, preferably on technological projects;
- Hands on experience in conducting due diligence and investment analysis with the ability to provide professional recommendation;
- Proven record of achieving successful M & A projects is required;
- Good presentation and negotiation skill;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offered attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate.
Personal data received from applicants are used strictly for recruitment purposes only.