Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Senior Manager / Manager (Financial and Regulatory Reporting)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781643
- Work with the Department Head to manage the financial reporting functions of the Group that cover a broad spectrum of regulatory reporting, financial and statutory reporting, taxation, daily accounting control function
- Contribute and drive to the successful migration from existing system to the new General Ledger and regulatory reporting system in the next few years
- Review HKMA banking returns and ensure a robust and thorough review system in place
- Setting up of Group’s financial reporting policies and reporting requirement
- Deliver the half year and year end Group financial statements in accordance with HK Accounting Standards and the Banking Disclosure requirements; and as a key contact with the auditor
- Further enhance the analytical capability of the team for reports to senior management, and ensure an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for financial reporting
- Provide accounting advice to stakeholders
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience gained from audit firms or banking industry
- Professional accounting qualification
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax rules and regulatory financial requirements
- Strong leadership, self-motivated and sound analytical & report writing skills
- Knowledge of VBA preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group