Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, brokerage and margin financing, investment management, fixed income, currency and commodities as well as leveraged and acquisition financing and equity derivative products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
Senior Manager/Manager - Credit Control
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920022
Employer Ref. JDB/CC/SM_M
Review credit risk assessments on the credit proposals, exercise credit judgment, and make sound credit recommendations and decisions
- Conduct analysis on securities or assets being offered as collaterals to determine lending suitability
- Perform on-going credit monitoring and risk management on the clients as well as portfolio level
- Compile credit risk reports to the Management on a regular basis
- Formulate, review and monitor the implementation of credit risk policies and guidelines
- Handle any SFC enquiries and provide relevant required information
- Develop close working relationship with front offices for the efficient and smooth running of business
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- CPA / CFA / FRM professional qualifications is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial services or related industries
- Experience working in Big 4 or as bank credit analyst will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of securities ordinance and practice in Hong Kong
- Proficiency in MS office applications with knowledge of VBA preferred
- Mature, diligent, proactive and with strong analytical, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua
- Candidates will more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by using "APPLY NOW".
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.