Senior Manager, Manager - Operation Management
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919825
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consulting, Planning and supporting for the whole company’s operation model, and processes.
- Taking in charge of business management, service quality management and operational efficiency.
- Developing operation KPI target assessment monitoring system, and satisfaction evaluation system
- Analyzing monthly, quarterly and yearly company’s operation performance
- Researching on different countries’ life insurance operation
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience, in a one or several roles covering operation management
- Full understanding of insurance operation process
- Strong communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic in servicing others, and driving and implementing all tasks
- Proficiency in written Chinese.
- Excellent in use of computer, Microsoft, and internal system
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
About China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions: