SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER - PR & PROMOTIONS [Ref. SM/M-PR&P]
Hutchison Property Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004776373
Employer Ref. SM/M-PR&P
- Degree holder in Communications, Media or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience with 2 years' PRC experience
- To execute large scale promotional and advertising campaigns in PRC
- To coordinate with advertising agencies for the production of advertising and promotional materials
- To handle media relations and organize press functions
- To compose press release and other press materials
- To monitor daily operations of PR teams in HK and PRC offices
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as PR & Promotions Manager
We offer salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact number and expected salary to General Manager - Human Resources & Administration, Hutchison Property Group Limited, 3/F., One Harbourfront, 18 Tak Fung Street, Hunghom, Kowloon or via E-mail (in Word format) at email@example.com or by fax no. 2128 7880. (Please quote reference on envelope)
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s).
Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hutchison Property Group Limited
About Hutchison Property Group Limited
Hutchison Property Group Limited, a member of Cheung Kong Property, develops quality residential and commercial properties in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas. Our portfolio includes some of Hong Kong's largest private development projects and an increasing number of landmark developments in Mainland China.