jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995448
Employer Ref. 3812100/001
- International automotive headquarter
- Promising and fun exposure with global brand
- Excellent opportunity to relocate to Hong Kong
An international automotive brand with headquarter based in Hong Kong is looking for a dynamic and passionate Senior Marketing Manager/ Director to join their marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing head, you are responsible for all marketing related activities within the assigned brand.
- Manage the global TVC production and BTL marketing initiatives for all market to adapt
- Be accountable for the assigned line
- Conduct competitive analysis and share insight for business development
- Work closely overseas agencies to drive marketing initiatives, from strategies, planning to execution
- Detail-minded and fast-pace oriented
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in marketing and with solid experience within the advertising agency.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 10 years of regional or global experience in advertising agency or related industry
- Strong TVC or BTL experience
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work in Hong Kong. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Seline Ng on +852 3412 4865.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk