jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832469
Employer Ref. 13523
- Global media entertainment network
- HK based, Regional role
- Dynamic working environment
A global media & entertainment network is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join the regional marketing and communications team. The role can be more PR or marketing focused depending on candidate's experience.
- Develop and manage all rounded regional marketing and communications campaigns, including but not limited to print, digital, events, partnerships, PR, trade marketing etc.
- Generate creative strategies and concepts and work with local marketing teams on campaign execution
- Manage budgets and timeline
- Build brand awareness and maintain brand consistency across all communication
- Work across all platforms including digital, print, outdoor and on-ground
- Collaborate with different departments internally to develop the most effective campaigns
- Minimum 8 years of diverse work experience in PR/marketing and communications from multinational companies
- Bachelor degree in relevant disciplines
- Strong digital and social media knowledge is a must
- Native or near native English (spoken and written) is required; Superior communication skills
- Open to candidates from consumer/lifestyle sectors including agencies, however knowledge of the TV industry in Asia is a big advantage; Must be passionate about western entertainment and Hollywood movies
- Creative minded with excellent project management skills; able to work with tight deadlines
- Passionate and energetic team player
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.