Tink Labs Limited
Senior Manager of After Service
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780672
About Tink Labs | handy
Tink Labs is a series-C funded travel technology company based in Hong Kong, with offices in London, Singapore, Paris, Milan, and Istanbul. We are the global leader in hospitality guest service technology, with over 3 million hotel room deployments scheduled for 2017.
Our flagship product handy is a complimentary smartphone amenity installed in hotel rooms for guests to use both on and off hotel property, providing them with free unlimited connectivity, up-to-date information, and a mobile commerce platform. The service is already live in 10 cities globally – in key gateway cities like Hong Kong and Singapore, handy is deployed in 50% of all hotel rooms.
Through a B2B2C distribution model, our mission is to not only elevate the guest experience of our hotel partners and drive incremental guest spend, but to also build an in-destination tourist platform that can target the US$ 1.25 trillion international travel spend wallet through a combination of advertising, commerce, and more.
We have raised over US$ 150 million to-date from strategic and private equity investors, including Foxconn Group and Innovation Works, and are expanding globally at a phenomenal pace.
We are expanding! We are now looking for a Senior Manager of after service.
- In charge of the worldwide aftersales operation management.
- Lead overall aftersales operations team, tackle product aftersales service related issues.
- Responsible to control the service costs and coordinate the handling of critical & major incidents.
- Extract aftersales data, report to higher management so as to improve user experience.
- Responsible to manage customer relationship and satisfaction (continuously optimize and improve customer satisfaction)
- Prepare operation SOPs and improve the standardization, differentiation and pertinence of aftersales service.
- Set up the Key Performance Indicator and implementation; assess it base on day-to-day performance management;
- Carry out service Channel readiness & development, ensure service operates properly and smoothly align with global Operation strategy and regional scope;
- Manage local aftersales teams implementation and monitor local service plans execution base on the service strategy;
- Ensure all services delivery cross the countries and regions.
- Graduate degree
- Relevant experience will be considered