Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Senior Manager, Office Support (Ref:OS-SM-161846)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920420
Employer Ref. OS-SM-161846
Working Location: Hong Kong
To manage and supervise the branch office support team to achieve service alignment and to ensure quality service is delivered effectively and efficiency in adherence to company direction and guidelines with timely and professional manner
- To lead and monitor branch office support team to provide service for both staff and agency in accordance with department guidelines and ensure predetermined service turnaround time is met.
- To provide advice and feedback to direct reports on daily operation management in all branch offices.
- To identify potential risk, to provide advice to ensure risen issues are addressed promptly with sound justification and in full compliance of company guidelines.
- To develop and determine new procedures strategically to achieve high operating efficiency.
- To advice and feedback to management through analyzing operation flows, procedures and guidelines, assigning manpower resources for projects.
- To identify and recommend strategic solution for service alignment and continuous improvement of the team.
- To lead and ensure a high performing and highly engaged office support team with adequate resource planning, development and engagement activities
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in any disciplines
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience of which 5 years should be at managerial level in sizable company
- Operate with high standards and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic and analytical mind set
- Ability to multi-task, and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment
- Operates with high standards and integrity
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.