Senior Manager, Product & Segment – Wealth Management
Allegis Group Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995025
Our client is a tier one bank group serves more than millions customers worldwide with a complete range of banking services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures.
- Tier One Banking Group Globally
- International Exposure with World Class Training
- Segment and Product Development – Wealth Product
- Develop & localize group product & service proposition for Business Working Capital, including documentations
- Understand market dynamics (from customer to product perspective) & business dynamics of High Value Segment, relationship outflow/ leakage, attrition, sales/ service model, sales productivity to formulate business model and strategy for revenue growth
- Work closely across stakeholders including Product Teams, Distribution & Marketing, to develop the strategies and support on execution
- Collaborate initiatives & develop enablers from segment perspective to enhance frontline productivity
- Create both campaign base and triggers based programs, making use of off the shelf product offers, as well as standardized communication templates in order to efficiently engagement client through the customer journey
- Optimise the profitability of the segment by driving channel migration and optimization between physical and digital channels, and pricing the customer interaction by channel, and work with other stakeholders to develop and drive straight-through-processing and automation of ‘customer interaction’ by the segment
- Identify sub segments to target, what product bundles to offer, how to price them appropriately and what sourcing channels to use
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- 5-8 years working experience in banking, wealth product management and customer management or segment marketing area
- Proven track record and sound knowledge in business development, customer segmentation, brand management and marketing program development
- Familiar with banking products and operations / service enhancement and knowledge in global or corporate or private banking sectors
This is an outstanding opportunity within a globally recognized and highly respected banking player to gain a role that will offer world class training, work stability and the ability to develop an international career path in a high profile and strategically crucial division.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link. For a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Mak on +852 3473 3068.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allegis Group Hong Kong Limited
About Allegis Group Hong Kong Limited