Senior Manager, Quality & Safety
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919564
- Lead and oversee the practice of local policies and guidelines on clinical governance in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Analyze, maintain and improve clinical safety and quality systems which enable quality of clinical practice and service delivery to be maintained in all clinical areas
- Oversee the investigation of incidents and complaints, identifying emergent trends and ensuring policies with sound clinical judgement and with reference to both the internal and external evidence base are in place to guide the courses of actions
- Supervise the local clinical audit programme, monitoring progress on a continual basis and taking remedial actions as necessary
- Degree in Nursing or health care management or related disciplines
- Require a thorough understanding on the principles of clinical governance, risk management, complaints and quality assurance to effectively manage the process
- Evidence of implementing national policy at local level and experience with developing strategy to underpin corporate directions would also be important
- Excellent communication, leadership and influencing skills, to work effectively with a diverse range of contacts, including professional bodies and managers
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.