jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832904
Employer Ref. AS00039592
- Established and International Company
- Leadership Position with Frequent Travel
- 50-55000 HKD X 12 months + Bonus
Our client is a well-known consumer electronics equipment manufacturer from Hong Kong. With more than 50 years of experience, they have established a very strong client base in Europe and the US. With increasing demands from the Asian markets, they are now looking for a Senior Manager to join their Research and Development.
You will be responsible for the software system architecture design including interactive digital signal applications and the Internet of Things. You will create, manage, and implement roadmaps, project plans, and tasks. You will develop applications, firmware and drivers, client and server software for Windows, iOS, Android and Linux. You will create software and system requirements, test and design documentation. You will collaborate with customers, suppliers, development contractors. You will support the marketing team and endeavours. You will manage team of software, firmware, and hardware engineers from research to release.
- Fluent English and Mandarin with Preferred Cantonese
- Experience with Mobile Applications, POS, and E-Receipt software development
- You will have over 14 years hands-on experience with software development and cycle, Linux and/or VxWorks with excellent time management
- Hands on architecture, system design experience, preferably with both software system development process, configuration management and hardware
- Hands on experience with iOS, Android, Windows, Android, Linux, MQTT, notification, Ruby on Rails, Oracle and/or mySQL
- Understands TCP/IP networking procedures and applications. Knowledge in digital hardware and network communication, mobile and wireless technology communication, such as 4G, NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth design for ARM Core
- Bachelor's in CompSci, Computer and Electronic Engineering or similar
- Willing to travel to Shenzhen office
- Willing to relocate to Hong Kong
- Creative thinking and patient is a must
Contact Zo at +85231034358, email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or APPLY NOW at ambition.com.hk.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.