Senior Manager | Sales Representative of e Business (Hong Kong)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995044
Acer Group was built to help people connect and share, and over the last 40 years our service has played a critical part in shaping the possibility of friendly access to high technology for people around the world. With over a billion people using the products and more than 40 entities around the world, a career at Acer offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Acer is looking for a talented and motivated Sales Professional to join our fast-growing Asian wide sales operation, helping to expand our international client portfolio in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing market – Hong Kong.
E-business has been the most popular IT topics for the past decade. As a series of valued new brands apart from Acer, e-business team owned its solid company structure for each product, but obtains the technical research, lab and development resource from head quarter, growing as a new multiple brands entity, generated several IoT products, which have strong channel in Europe and USA, that we would like to bring back to Asia wide. The primary responsibility of this position is to work with existing partners and channels within a specific geographic territory to maximize the channel revenue from those partners. This position interacts daily with Hong Kong located PM Team, sales team, Customers, Channel, Taiwan based financial Services Managers, Business Development Team, Marketing Team and supporting staff.
The incumbent in this role should be energetic, strong motivator that is result and detail oriented with problem solving ability and a competitive nature. The individual will lead the Sales and Business Development Strategy in assigned territory to bring new business and grow existing clients to ensure year over year growth of both top and bottom lines, while controlling cost. Managing, directing and growing a team based in Hong Kong, across China wide and ensuring they execute against budget is essential.
What you do:
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables business plan for e-Business in Hong Kong.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by promoting e-Business Products to new and existing Clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentation
- Marketing Events, online sales strategy and pricing management.
- Market information reporting/management/suggestion.
Who you are:
- Have been engaged in Sport Products/IT Business Sector is preferably.
- Strong business development background, proven customer account developing ability, includes customer relationship building.
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in IT/Sport Product industry is a MUST
- Experience in PM (Products management) is PLUS
- Experience in Brand IT/Sport Brand Company is a PLUS
- Good in communication and love challenges
- Sport lover/Bike lover is welcomed
Submit your CV to following email address with email title: Position_Name
Talent Acquisition Department
Global Human Resource