Christian Action is a Hong Kong registered charitable organization, established in 1985, providing social services, humanitarian services, training services and social enterprise programmes in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our Mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned, aiming to give them hope, dignity and self-reliance. Our Service is based on the example of Jesus Christ who came to serve all people, regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. Website: http://www.christian-action.org.hk/
Senior Manager (RSW) - Social Services Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994112
Employer Ref. SSD/SM/16059/JDB
- Assist the Head of Humanitarian & Social Services to consolidate, coordinate and develop strategic plans;
- Supervise of the Social Services Department at different service centres including the Ethnic Minorities Intergrated Project, New Arrivals Programme, Intergrated Employment Assistance Scheme, Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged and Child Development Fund Programmes, Ministry Coordination and to achieve synergy among the different programmes and with the different Divisions of the Organization;
- Responsible for donor development, proposal planning and submission as well as relationship management;
- Liaise and collaborate with various community stakeholders and church network to enhance service quality and develop new initiatives;
- Monitor the progress and budget of the programmes and ensure their sustainability;
- Prepare high quality funding proposals and reports;
- Assist in the research and evaluation work of the Department and social issues.
- Registered Social Worker with degree or above in Social Work, Public Administration, Humanitarian or relevant disciplines with excellent management skills;
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in social welfare sector with proven track record in project management, funding applications and staff supervision;
- Experienced in collaborating with different parties including government bureaux and departments, funding bodies, non-governmental organizations, churches and various community stakeholders;
- Budget sensitive with experience in managing non-subvented services;
- With strong passion in serving the vulnerable groups in Hong Kong.
Interested parties, please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code by click the "APPLY NOW" button below or by mail to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
You are welcome to visit our website:
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.