jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918702
Employer Ref. 3770910/001
Opportunity to join a growing Fintech focusing on expansion in APAC
Our client is a growing Fintech specializing in foreign currencies and global payments. Currently it is recruiting for Strategic Planning Manager to support its expansion in Asia Pacific.
- As part of the global team, drive business expansion and market entry in APAC
- Perform analysis and feasibility study on different markets and set priorities for market entry
- Analysis business, technical, legal and regulatory requirements, work with project team to prepare business plans and timetable
- Manage license applications, work closely with legal and compliance teams on application submissions and correspondence with regulators
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop business relationship with potential partners
- Coordinate with marketing team and PR agencies to prepare business launch and marketing plans
- Oversee set up of operations and supporting functions both onshore and offshore
Suitable candidates should have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in business management, strategist or COO/CEO office roles with experience in new market entry
- Experience in financial services sector, for instance banks, fintech is a must
- Project management and set up experience in new markets preferred
- Strong communications skills and stakeholder management skills
- Corporate finance experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package, including annual leave, medical coverage etc.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juliana Hoi-Li Chung on +852 2848 9513
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk