Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services. We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients. Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-calibre candidate to join their team.
Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services.
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-calibre candidate to join their team.
Senior Manager, Treasury & Deposit - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835868
Employer Ref. JDBMTSP-01082011
- Explore and develop treasury products & deposit that are closed to the market trend, and align with customers’ needs;
- Review and improve existing products' features /services to enhance customer experience and business results;
- Responsible for products delivery in different segments regarding Consumer Banking, HNW and SME;
- Understand market trends and competitive environment so as to stay ahead competition
- Guide and manage business KPIs to attain business goals;
- Assist in yearly budget planning;
- Liaise with sales management and product marketing team for continual enrichment of sales tools/ process and marketing campaigns;
- Cooperate with various business partners to achieve best return from the product initiatives;
- Work with Group Wealth Management for business proposition alignment compile with Group Policies and Standards;
- Ensure the products are compliance with Group operational risk policy and Hong Kong’s relevant regulations;
- Maintain good relationship with third party product providers
- University degree in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline;
- Concrete experience in treasury and deposit product development and management in consumer banking or private banking;
- Familiar with all kinds of investment products;
- Good communication, interpersonal, and partnership relationship skills
- Licensed Representatives (Regulated Activities Types 1);
- CFA/ CFP qualification preferred;
- Proficient language skills in Cantonese and English is a definite advantage.
To find out more about Zebra, visit us at www.zebra.com.hk.