jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914820
Employer Ref. 508250/001
An excellent opportunity for an International Tax Manager has risen with a publicly listed technology & media organization, with e-commerce and entertainment businesses. To cope with their aggressive expansion across the globe, they are recruiting a Tax expert with high potentials to join their International Tax team.
- Develop and implement group tax planning;
- Provide ad-hoc tax advice to internal business units;
- Identify and manage group tax risk. Develop solution plan to mitigate tax risk;
- Conduct tax due diligence in merger and acquisition projects;
- Assess tax risk in business transactions and suggest alternatives to eliminate/minimise tax exposure;
- Conduct tax research and internal tax training sessions.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Law, Taxation, Accounting or equivalents. A higher degree in International Taxation is preferable.Senior Tax Manager or above in Big 4 International Tax Department.
- At least 8-10 year experience in Big 4 Taxation with specialisation in any of the international tax disciplines
- Excellent communication skill in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is required.
- Active team player with strong project management ability. Open-minded and outgoing style. Willing to share knowledge and experience, and work outside official hour on demand basis.
Our client is a leading conglomerate with diversified business portfolios, ranging from e-commerce to software development etc. They are expanding aggressively to increase their market share globally. They offer a friendly and dynamic working environment with an attractive compensation package.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk