DB Schenker is one of the leading international providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to industry and trade in land operations, in worldwide air and ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services, with about 91,000 employees at 2,000 locations throughout the world. We are now inviting candidates of high caliber for the following position:
Senior Manager - Vertical Market Development (Food & Beverage,Healthcare)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783431
Employer Ref. JD/SKM/040/160923
This position is responsible to drive increased sales in assigned Industries Vertical Markets through local & network business development, and support local and network sales force to identify and secure new customers.
- Drive increased sales in assigned Industry Verticals
- Identify suitable strategies to achieve budgeted growth in close collaboration with Regional Industry teams
- Support local and Network sales force to achieve growth in assigned industry verticals
- Manage the existing business & develop new business opportunities with assigned key customers, in close cooperation with Regional Vertical Markets teams.
- Drive RFQ’s and Tenders and work closely with Products/Solution team for supply chain solutions & competitive offers
- Regularly update the sales team on Industry development and share / implement best practice
- Manage the service performance by setting up proper process and align with concerned parties
- Implement new business
- Manage the customer relationship to maintain and grow the business
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned by the management.
- Degree holder or above
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Minimum 8 years relevant Sales experience in freight industry with relevant experience in the industries assigned
- Possess core competences including influencing, relationship building, leadership, judgement, problem solving, target and result focus
- Strong analytical thinking and presentation skill.
- Eager to success and able to work under pressure.
- Frequent travel required
- Less experience candidate will be considered as Manager, Vertical Market Development
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED salary and DATE AVAILABLE to us by clicking "Apply Now".
Please quote the Job Reference Number on the subject of your application.
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)