Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918445
Employer Ref. 91M0079383
Our client is a world leading retail brand that specialised in both fashion & accessories. As they continue to expand, they are offering an opportunity an individual who is strong in visual executions and adaptation to lead as Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Department and leading a small team to monitor all retail stores in Hong Kong
- Core responsibility will be to oversee and manage window displays across all points of sale
- Ensure window displays are aligned and executed according to brand guidelines
- Need to handle reporting, adaptations, window strategies and coaching
- Leading a team of window dressers, you will lead in adaptation or localisation according to the country and manage the execution process
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in visual merchandising with hands on experience in window display execution
- Degree holder is a must
- Exceptional communication skills along with a creative personality is required
- Demonstrated leadership and organisation skills are mandatory
- Fluency in English is key with preferences for those who are Cantonese and Mandarin speaking
- Strong experience in leading a team and worked with global team
Our client will offer an attractive salary package along with discretionary bonuses. Opportunities to travel as well as other benefits including medical and dental may also be offered.
Interesting parties please apply the role directly and you may contact Crystal Wong at 2232 3458 for further discussion.