Senior / Manufacturing (Factory) Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832319
Supervision of Workers
- monitors all aspects of the production process.
- ensures that all personnel and resources have been properly allocated.
- interacts daily with a wide range of employees such as laborers, tradespeople, engineers, truck drivers and office staff.
- meet with factory workers to explain necessary shift changes, discuss equipment upgrades with engineers and go over expenditures with accountants
- implements quality control programs that ensure the finished product meets a certain standard with QA department
- keep up-to-date with the latest management techniques and programs: ISO 9000, Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma.
- implement a new training program, reorganize the manufacturing process or order higher-quality parts and materials from the supplier.
- studies and analyzes the production processes of the company and others within the industry.
- implements any changes that could improve the efficiency and/or productivity of the organization and might rearrange worker schedules, move machines and raw materials closer to the production line or find alternate delivery methods.
- understands the output capabilities of the company and keeps up-to-date with the costs of labor, equipment and raw materials.
- well-developed communication skills and works effectively with other managers in the organization.
- works with the financial department to establish production goals and budgets and provides the human resources department with input regarding additional hiring, layoffs and training programs.
- meet regularly with the sales manager to discuss client needs and concerns and coordinates the production schedule with that of the logistics department to ensure efficient delivery of goods.
- 10+ years related experience in central Chinese kitchen management
- With experience and knowledge of HACCP and ISO are highly recommended
- Be-proactive, Good analytical, problem solving interpersonal and people management skill
- Native Cantonese and Hands-on are required
- More experience may consider as Senior Manufacturing Manager
- immediate available is preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.