NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:email@example.com
Senior Marketing Acquisition Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832838
The Sr. Marketing Manager (Acquisition) will be responsible for initiating, developing and optimizing customer acquisition channels globally. The role reports directly to the Director of Marketing. The Sr. Marketing Manager (Acquisition) will also be responsible for recruiting and managing the digital acquisition team and working closely with the Affiliates team.
A strategic understanding of Internet channels, familiarity with Chinese online users, and a passion for data-driven performance marketing are fundamental. This role requires desire to learn and flexibility to meet stringent deadlines and manage multiple concurrent projects.
· Work with the Director of Marketing to develop, implement and maintain comprehensive acquisition strategies and recommendations.
· Execute the customer acquisition and activation promotional campaigns by effectively managing the digital acquisition team and working together with other marketing functions (CRM, Creative, etc.)
· Champion performance marketing initiatives internally
· Work with BI teams to develop detailed reports
· Tracking the success of the campaigns
· Assisting with the analysis of campaign results and suggesting improvements
· Update and optimize existing campaigns
· Interface and manage external vendors
· Recruit and line manage the acquisition team
· Align with the Affiliate team on acquisition strategy
· Develop a Projected Lifetime Value (PLV) model with BI
· Acquire customers at agreed CPA’s
· Diversify the acquisition marketing channels by opening, developing and optimizing our efforts
· Assisting with design briefs and campaign concepts
· Assisting with the selection of communication tactics and their deployment
· Develop processes and procedures for putting campaigns live.
· Forecast, budget and report on acquisition KPI’s
· Create professional reports, documents and presentations for delivery to key stakeholders
· Anything else agreed with your line manager
· Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field
· Minimum of 5 years Internet marketing experience
· Client service/management experience
· Team management experience
· Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Acquisition Marketing, the industry, and best practices in this industry
· Experience with Data Analysis is required. Successful candidates must be able to analyze, interpret and apply recommendations from large sets of data and also be able to identify areas of value and importance from large data sets.
· Must be able to think strategically and work autonomously
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to perform effectively under tight timelines
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint are required
· Professional or academic experience in Mainland China
· Chinese cultural fluency is highly preferred
· Gaming industry experience an asset