jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918117
Employer Ref. 3771960/001
The position itself is responsible for marketing, public relations, advertising and events of the brand
You will be held responsible for new product launches and maintain strong momentum on pillar products. You are also expected to execute the local adaptation of advert and make media recommendation. You will also coordinate with different teams to support marketing objectives. Furthermore, good analytical skill is expected to deliver for consumer insight and recommendation. You have to give support & assist the Marketing & Communication team in the day-to-day execution of all the related marketing activities including advertising, PR, Event and daily administration
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience, preferable in marketing and communication industry.
- University graduate major in Communications or Translation or Marketing. Other relevant majors would be considered.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- A good team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated and can work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines set by supervisors.
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English and Chinese. (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong PC skills in MS Office, Excel, Power Point and Chinese word processing.
- Knowledge of other computer software (photoshop, illustrator, autocad etc) would be an advantage.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Wong on +852 3602 2416
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk