jobsDB ref: JHK100003005365062
Employer Ref. 91M0082729
About the Company
Our client is a listed company in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Communication Officer to join their team.
About the Job:
- You will execute seasonal and tactical marketing initiatives for the company
- You will execute and support all marketing communications campaigns, materials & activities
- You will work closely with various internal and external parties in organising marketing events
- You will assist in conducting market researches and analysis to develop strategic marketing plans
- You will maintain internal database and provide administrative and ad hoc support
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree holder or above, preferably in marketing communications or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in marketing role, preferably in retail industry
- Detail minded, strong interpersonal skills and project management skills
- Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
If you are interested in the role, please click "APPLY NOW" with full resume stating present and expected salary or contact Lauren Wong at +852 2232 3497 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please visit www.randstad.com.hk for more job opportunities updates.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"