Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
Cyberport is a creative digital cluster with over 700 community members. It is managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited which is wholly owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government. With a vision to build a legacy of entrepreneurial excellence that establishes Cyberport as a leading global innovation and technology hub, Cyberport is committed to facilitating the local economy by nurturing digital industry start-ups and entrepreneurs, driving collaboration to pool resources and create business opportunities, and accelerating digital adoption through strategic initiatives and partnerships. Equipped with an array of state-of-the-art tech facilities and a cutting-edge broadband network, the Cyberport community is home to four grade-A intelligent office buildings, a five-star design hotel, and a retail entertainment complex.
Senior Marketing Executive (Ref# SME0923J)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781180
This position will be under our Corporate Marketing team:
- To implement marketing campaign strategy, plans and ICT events for Cyberport
- Coordinate with agencies and suppliers on concept development and implementation of various campaigns
- Manage online promotion channels and all social communication tools
- To manage and monitor the progress of the Programmes with regular reviews and reports
- To assist in establishing good corporate image and its public mission through different events and successes of the Programmes
- To draft and edit write-ups, E-newsletter and Marketing Materials
- Work closely with internal departments for event management, coordination and monitoring
- To maintain and update all the Programmes information weekly
- University graduate in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years solid working experience in marketing or branding is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with internal and external parties at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Solid experience in managing external agencies and vendors in event management and the production of marketing collaterals of various forms
- A highly motivated and committed individual and team player who has a good track record in marketing and communications and is dedicated to delivering high quality results
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested party please click "Apply Now" on or before 8 October 2016 in confidence with full resume, stating present and expected salary, available date and quote the reference no.
Applicants who do not hear from us by 22 October 2016 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Further information about the Cyberport is available at http://www.cyberport.hk
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.