Raffles Education Corporation Limited (REC) is a premier private education provider providing a full spectrum of education services through a vast network of 30 colleges across 13 countries.
Headquartered in Singapore, REC is listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Exchange.
As a subsidiary of REC, Raffles International College (HK) Limited provides 3-Year Bachelor of Design Programs.
To support our rapid expansion in Hong Kong, we are looking for potential candidates to join us as:
Senior Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831158
Raffles Hong Kong is looking for someone with:
- Marketing Sense
- Strategic thinking
- Accountability for results
- Goal oriented
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-management (Time & Priorities)
- Lead Generation: Able to generate qualitied leads through different campaigns, SEM, SEO and other social media platforms etc. Measured by cost per lead and cost per customer acquisition.
- Work closely with sales team , manage and maintain production of all marketing materials (i.e. brochure, website, customer testimonials, gifts)
- Develop and manage relationships with schools and media
- Assist to conduct market research and analysis
- Measure and report on marketing campaigns and events
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing, journalism, communication or English discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in marketing
- Ability to analyze complex advertiser performance data through tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, good communicator and negotiator; proficient in oral and written English and Cantonese;
- Mature and independent
- Able to handle pressure
We offer very competitive salary package/benefits and good career development path to the right candidate. Interested candidate are invited to send their resumes with last drawn salary, expected salary and availability by clicking APPLY NOW to us. Visit us at www.raffles.edu.hk for more information.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.