jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832471
Employer Ref. 13853
- Global media and entertainment company
- Regional team and westernize environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
A global media & entertainment organisation is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join the regional team.
- Work together with Senior Manager in conceptualizing and designing 360 regional campaigns
- Work with local marketing teams to implement across all platforms including digital, print, outdoor and on-ground
- Track campaign and project budgets and payments, and manage summary/wrap up reports
- Coordinate communication, admin and execution between various stakeholder teams
- Prepare presentation documents, maintain marketing assets and material
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in marketing, communications, events
- Bachelor degree in related disciplines
- Native fluency in spoken and written English is required
- Strong digital and social media knowledge, including developing content calendars, content creation and curation, familiarity with data and analytics, and paid advertising
- Excellent with details and extremely organized
- Passion for US television and pop culture
- Outgoing, motivated and able to work in a face-paced international environment
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.