Senior Marketing Executive / Assistant Marketing Manager (Event)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834951
Employer Ref. SME_AMM/DB/1016
- To provide event management that include logistical and operational pre-event, onsite and post-event tasks for internal and external events
- To liaise and coordinate with a range of stakeholders including colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- To support other marketing activities
- Degree holder of business administration, marketing, communication or related field
- A minimum of three year relevant experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Competence in interpersonal and networking skills; resourceful, well organized and self motivated
- The ability to handle multiple projects and evolving priorities
- Positive and cheerful team player
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. by clicking Apply Now.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aedas Limited
About Aedas Limited
Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.