Senior Marketing Executive – Corporate Affairs & Membership
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783193
Established in 2009, Hong Kong Green Building Council (“the Council”) is the leading body, co-founded by four major construction industry and environmental organisations, driving the market transformation towards green and sustainable buildings in Hong Kong through engagement with the industry, the government and broader community.
HKGBC is expanding its secretariat team in line with its positioning as Hong Kong's leading member-based body dedicated to green building development, with opening for the post of Senior Marketing Executive – Corporate Affairs & Membership:
Assisting the Head of Marketing, to plan, organise and execute all marketing related duties including:
- To assist in planning, budget management, execution and logistics arrangements of various types of events, including large scale international and regional conferences, awards, press conferences, exhibitions, public campaigns, seminars and site visits, etc.
- To assist in being the brand guardian and promoting the brand of the HKGBC
- To assist in corporate communications channels, including corporate website and email marketing, etc.
- To assist in develop various online and offline marketing collaterals from conception, content development to layout design
- To manage the various membership database and related registration and renewal
- To assist in initiatives related to membership promotion and sponsorship programme
- To handle membership or external enquiries and administration
- To provide secretariat support to the related Standing Committee(s)
- To support the team in other activities as required and necessary
- Degree holder in Marketing, or related disciplines
- 2 to 4 years of working experience, preferably in marketing, PR or events industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be an advantage
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Good project management skills, multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines
- A team player with good interpersonal, organising and communication skills
How to Apply
The Council is an equal opportunity employer and offers attractive career prospects and remuneration to our staff. Recruitment will be initially under contract terms of one year with the possibility of converting to a permanent post. Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume in “Word” format with date of availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number, as well as results of public examinations to the Executive Director, Hong Kong Green Building Council via visiting www.hkgbc.org.hk, or by post to 1/F, Jockey Club Environmental Building, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. Please state the position you want to apply for on the envelope.
(N.B. Application with incomplete information as requested above may not be considered.)
Applicants who do not receive a response within six weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. Personal data will be used strictly for recruitment related purposes only and retained for no more than six months.