Senior Marketing Executive – PR & External Affairs
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783206
Established in 2009, Hong Kong Green Building Council (“the Council”) is the leading body, co-founded by four major construction industry and environmental organisations, driving the market transformation towards green and sustainable buildings in Hong Kong through engagement with the industry, the government and broader community.
HKGBC is expanding its secretariat team in line with its positioning as Hong Kong's leading member-based body dedicated to green building development, with opening for the post of Senior Marketing Executive – PR & External Affairs:
Assisting the Head of Marketing, to plan, organise and execute all marketing related duties including:
- To continuously strengthen the Council’s positioning through various media opportunities, including press conferences, media interviews and enquiries, networking events, etc., by monitoring the Council’s daily news; working closely with the Council’s appointed PR Agency; drafting and editing press materials; and maintaining an updated media database
- To assist in external affairs related activities including arranging delegations / visits, to the Mainland and overseas meetings and conferences
- To conduct research on scientific contents of international conferences, and assist in outlining the theme / sub-themes / programme; inviting speakers / moderators; providing support Committee members; and liaising with external parties in organising large scale international conferences in Hong Kong
- To provide secretariat support to the related Standing Committee(s)
- To assist in other duties assigned by the department
- Be a fast learner, and action-taker with deliverables of high standards
- Be proficient in gathering, organising and analysing vast amount of information and come up with conclusions / suggestions
- Be open-minded, detail-minded and well-organised
- Possess excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Have at least 3 years of working experiences in public affairs, and conference managements
- Possess a degree, preferably with major in Communications, Marketing, or Language
How to Apply
The Council is an equal opportunity employer and offers attractive career prospects and remuneration to our staff. Recruitment will be initially under contract terms of one year with the possibility of converting to a permanent post. Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume in “Word” format with date of availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number, as well as results of public examinations to the Executive Director, Hong Kong Green Building Council via visiting www.hkgbc.org.hk, or by post to 1/F, Jockey Club Environmental Building, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. Please state the position you want to apply for on the envelope.
(N.B. Application with incomplete information as requested above may not be considered.)
Applicants who do not receive a response within six weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. Personal data will be used strictly for recruitment related purposes only and retained for no more than six months.