Senior Marketing Executive (regional) – Speedo
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837275
- To support the delivery of Speedo brand and business objectives and ensure the globally consisting execution in local markets.
- To drive an effective and efficient go-to-market process by working cross functionally with global marketing, regional functional partners (BDs, Product, CS, Supply Chain) and country marketing teams.
- Work closely with Global Brand Headquarters and different regional functional team across marketing activations and ensure on time asset delivery to local markets
- Provide support in directing assigned APAC countries on marketing execution to achieve Global & APAC business goals and brand deliverables
- Ensure consistent execution is achieved within local markets across all marketing communications as required by global brand standards and seasonal marketing campaigns
- Responsible for regionalization of global assets
- Building relationships and collaborating with local partners and licensees to optimise planning and activation of local program
- Responsible for annual Brand Conference and Sales Meeting event executions
- Monitor budget spend & maintenance for assigned projects
- Work collaboratively with regional product team on samples and showroom maintenance
- Support regional marketing projects as assigned
- Marketing expertise: Demonstrate proficient marketing knowledge and experience in judging and guiding market executions
- Outside Agencies: Manage, if required, to ensure on time delivery within budget
- Relationships: Develop cross-functional network throughout the Speedo organisation (UK, Asia, China) and become the ‘go-to’ person for marketing communication within the region
- Best Practice Sharing: Campaign reporting to Speedo International, highlighting successes in the region for key campaign
- Conferences: Manage and attend where relevant
- At least 4 - 5 years’ marketing / brand communication experience in sports / lifestyle fashion or consumer goods
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing or Business
- Marketing or digital experience, with exposure in social media; regional experience is a plus
- Experienced in working with Distributors, Licensees and Franchisees a strong advantage
- Proven track record of monitoring and managing budget is desirable
- Demonstrates Speedo behaviors of freedom, passion and confidence
- Highly motivated, well-organized, detailed oriented and able to work independently under pressure and tight schedules
- Excellent people, networking & influencing skills with ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good business and financial acumen
- Strong communication skills with logical mindset
- Pleasant, collaborative personality with an open-mind to learn
- Ability to work both independently & as part of a team
- Ability to think creatively
- PC literate: Microsoft Word
- English proficiency a must; Putonghua or another Asian language is an advantage
What We Offer:
- Respect of personal life - work-life balance is encouraged with flexible working hours
- Camaraderie - friendly & helpful colleagues, and we celebrate social events here!
- Bright and vibrant office with spacious workstation
- Five-day work week
- Double pay & performance bonus
- Medical and dental benefits and insurance
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply for the role with a Microsoft Word version of your resume:
Please search "Pentland Asia" on JobsDB for more vacancies of Pentland Asia.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly with confidentiality and in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. Information we collect about you will not be disclosed by us to any other party in a form that would identify you. You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by us. If you wish to do so, please contact our Human Resources representatives.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pentland Asia
About Pentland Asia
Our Purpose: Building a family of brands for the world to love generation after generation.
We are a global business
Pentland Asia is the Asia-based subsidiary of Pentland Group managing our brands in terms of business development and sourcing. Our head office is in Hong Kong, with offices in China, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, India, and Japan.
Pentland Group is a privately owned third-generation family business, and the name behind some of the world’s best sports, outdoor and fashion brands. We own Berghaus, Canterbury, Speedo, Boxfresh, Brasher, Ellesse, KangaROOS, Mitre, Prostar and Red or Dead. We are also the global licensee for Lacoste Chaussures and Ted Baker footwear, the UK licensee for Kickers, and are shareholders in Butterfly Twists and Hunter Boot. With sales coverage across 200 countries, our brands are loved by people over the world.
The Group is also the majority owner of JD Sports Fashion plc, which operates over 800 sports, fashion and outdoor stores across Europe.
We are family
We are a global and diverse family, having more than 19,000 employees worldwide. Our state-of-the-art global headquarters is based in North London (UK), and in the UK alone, we have people of 17 different nationalities, speaking 23 languages. Our global teams are united in a mutual respect and a desire to move the business forever forward.
A great place to work
In 2014, the Great Place to Work� Institute named us one of the top 10 Best Workplaces in the UK and one of the top 20 Best Workplaces in Europe. We were placed higher than any other retailer, brand owner or marketing company and were the only sports, outdoor or fashion brand-owner to make the 2014 UK list. In our global employee survey, over 80% of our employees said Pentland is a great place to work.
Brand Management, Fashion, Apparel, Footwear, Business Development, Licensing, Retail, Supply Chain, IT, Finance, HR, Creative, Marketing, Communications, Outdoor
We have won a number of prestigious international awards in recognition of excellence, best practice, innovation and outstanding business achievements, so whether you’re a customer, partner or a potential employee, you can be sure that you’re in safe hands:
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category for year 2013
- Top 10 Best Workplaces in the UK
- Top 20 Best Workplaces in Europe
- Top European Family Business of the Year 2014
- Ted Baker was awarded 'Best UK Men's Footwear Brand of the Year' in 2014
- Kickers was awarded 'Best Young Fashion Brand of the Year' in 2014
- 'Overall Winners' of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards 2014
- 'Best Employee Engagement Initiative' of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards 2014
Company Website -
LinkedIn (ID: "Pentland Brands") -
- JobsDB.com and search "Pentland Asia" for our vacancies in Hong Kong.
- 51job.com and search "攀岭" for our vacancies in Mainland China.