Info Access & Distribution (HK) Limited
Info Access & Distribution (HK) Limited is a member of iGroup (Asia Pacific Limited). iGroup operates throughout the Asia Pacific region and it is the largest information provider in the regions. Info Access is mainly for iGroup business in Hong Kong and Macau, providing a variety and quality of electronic resources, knowledge management and learning solutions to different customer sectors.
We are looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following vacancy:
Senior Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921302
Senior Marketing Manager
The iGroup (Asia Pacific) Limited is a Hong Kong registered multinational organization with offices spanning 15 countries in the Asia Pacific region and with a total workforce of over 1,200. The iGroup is a leading information provider in the regions, providing a variety and quality of electronic resources, knowledge management and learning solutions to different customer sectors.
What You’ll Do…
iGroup is looking for an international marketing manager to work closely with our Asian sales and global marketing teams to build and deliver marketing campaigns in various Asian markets. This person will help create awareness and preference for solutions by managing marketing in five key areas: Market Research, Content Marketing, Social Marketing, Customer Success and Virtual and Live Events.
- Work closely with wider international marketing team, territory sales managers, customers and prospects to understand local markets and translate value proposition into effective content and campaigns.
- Translate, regionalise, implement and manage Asian marketing campaigns, including campaign development, content repurposing, communications and delivery within the region.
- Build a presence on relevant social networks to strengthen awareness and brand appeal in your language areas.
- Document customer success via written and video testimonials in your region.
- Build and leverage a network of academics in your region to deliver virtual seminars that educate academics.
- Measure and evaluate key success metrics.
- 3-5+ years experience in a marketing management role with demonstrated success of meeting and exceeding objectives.
- 3+ years in a team management role driving success through group performance
- Proven track record of 4+ years in managing marketing campaigns for a technology company (preferably SaaS) in multiple countries and languages.
- MA or equivalent degree in business, communications, or marketing
- Fluency in English (Chinese, Japanese, other Asian languages a plus) with knowledge of educational culture and practices of target countries.
- Secondary and/or Higher Education market experience is highly desirable.
- Experience working with both direct sales and global resellers.
- Understanding of how marketing activity translates into recurring revenue.
- Deeply analytical and metrics-driven skill-set.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across languages.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience using sales CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Strong project management skills to develop, deliver and implement multi-faceted programs across multiple territories and languages. Must demonstrate ability to superbly time manage and work autonomously or with a team; possess an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves role.
- Expertise in creating and managing strong web properties that generate strong inbound lead flow through the use of compelling content including webcasts, white papers, case studies, sales tools, newsletters, website pages, presentations and demos.
**We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work per week, annual leave as well as full-time based at Hong Kong to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send CV (in Word format) with expected salary by clicking ''APPLY NOW".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Website : www.infoaccess.com.hk