Genting Hong Kong Limited
Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
Taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination, Star Cruises has built its reputation on offering first-rate Asian hospitality through a fleet of six contemporary ships. Newly launched Dream Cruises will cater to the growing premium Asian cruise market while recently acquired Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
Genting Hong Kong’s first foray in a land-based attraction, Resorts World Manila opened its doors in the Philippines to the public in August 2009. Resorts World Manila is one of the premier leisure brands under the Genting Group and the Philippines’ first one-stop, nonstop vacation spot for topnotch entertainment and world-class leisure alternatives, featuring three hotels including the all-suite Maxims Hotel, an iconic shopping mall, four high-end cinemas and a multi-purpose performing arts theatre.
Senior Marketing Manager (Zouk)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922598
- Assist to strategize, prioritize and align annual marketing communication strategies, needs, and goals
- Work with third party marketing agents to develop marketing communication plans that ensure key messaging, positioning, and measurable objectives are in alignment with overall
- Work with graphic designers and production house for design & creation of all the advertising and promotion related jobs including print ads and promotional collaterals.
- Assist in media placements, and follow-up with material delivery and related matters.
- Source new advertising channels online and off-line
- Liaise with various internal parties for info collection and preparation for creative and materials production
- Copywriting / editing for all advertising and collaterals materials
- Coordinate with media and production house for editing and production.
- Liaise with printers and production house for printing and production of all promotional materials.
- Stock control for marketing collaterals
- Monitor advertising and promotion budget for Hong Kong market and keep Supervisor informed for the status.
- Produce various advertising proposals and reports, including spending proposals and reports.
- Invoice verification and follow up on payment
- Liaise with media for sponsorship and joint promotion opportunities.
- Assist in marketing promotion programs and other ad hoc activities if required.
- Frequent travel is required
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5years’ working experience/ exposure in related fields
- Hold proven track record of successful implementation on marketing events/ projects
- Experience in corporate marketing, PR/ event management
- Experience in nightclubs and/or F&B groups
- Dealt in/ worked with suppliers of wines and spirits an advantage
- Strong spoken and written language/ communication capabilities
- Possess strong exposure to social media, digital marketing, press releases workflow
- Able to carry out end-end projects with minimal supervision
- Aggressive, self-motivated and independent
- Have great exposure to HK and China market
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.gentinghk.com.