Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions; offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet specific workforce needs.
As a Korn/Ferry Company, Futurestep can meet a variety of workforce requirements; from RPO and project recruitment, to single search and consulting, our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to deliver talent with impact, providing the experience and global reach to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
With 39 offices across 20 countries, we have global reach with a diverse network that ensures that we cover the breadth of the talent pool as well as providing the local knowledge and expertise.
Senior Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992806
A renowned brand in Hong Kong and well reputed for providing cutting-edge customer experience and innovation. With their aggressive growth plan in the region, the role has arisen from a well-established branding team where the brand manager has unique opportunity to drive integrated marketing campaigns and formulate winning brand strategy to ensure market leadership and business growth.
- Well-established Brand Owner
- Attractive Remuneration & Career Development
- Good Opportunity for Agency Marketers to Move In-house
- Individual contributor and team leader positions being hired
- Annual Compensation Package Range up to $1.1M and Negotiable
You will be the key person to plan and execute the 360 marketing campaigns and strategy for assigned brands. You will understand consumer segment and buying behavior to further identify brand positioning in the market. According to market research, you will work closely with the product development teams for new product launch strategies. You will manage marketing budgets and ensure the marketing strategies enable the company to meet sales targets.
- To succeed in this role you possess at least 8 years of experience in consumer products/FMCG or have an Agency background with a focus on consumer sectors.
- Solid understanding of how to deploy a good mix of marketing channels & tools, as well as driving innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- Possess a degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Positive working attitude and demonstrate strong attention to detail. You have strong communication skills in English and Chinese