Hong Kong Expo Limited
We are a well established and fast growing Exhibition and Event Company in Tsuen Wan. To cope with our unceasing business expansion, we are now seeking high caliber candidates who enjoy taking up growth and development opportunities and prepare to thrive with us.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER / MARKETING MANAGER (EXHIBITION & EVENT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915690
- Oversee the implementation of exhibition/ event projects from planning, recruiting exhibitors / visitors, liaison with business partners and media, on-site management to post-event evaluation.
- Responsible for the control of budget, workflow and prepare relevant reports for management review.
- Lead a team of professional personnel to develop effective marketing and communication plans, budgets and new project implementation schedules.
- Direct strategic and operating plan development to market company services and products, inclusive of performing R & D, formulating marketing strategy, launching new projects / marketing plan, building company goodwill and image, and handling of advertising and promotional activities.
- Plan, organize, and manage advertising and promotion, PR & publicity activities so as to achieve business goals.
- Cooperate and interface with high profile business partners for impactful launch of new event projects and bolstering company market positioning, and increasing market reach.
- University graduate in Marketing / Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years experience in exhibition/ event management, or FMCG industry, including 3 years in managerial position.
- Proven ability and successful track record to acquire, build and grow exhibition/ event business through marketing tactics.
- Hands-on experience in broad range of marketing functions including exhibition/ event management, advertising and PR, brand building, publicity, retail marketing, and coordination with principals / agencies.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Chinese copywriting.
- Team player who is self-motivated, creative, energetic, and result-oriented. Able to work independently and under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Sound leadership skill and excellent communication & presentation skills for effective teamwork, staff management and the development of positive working relationships with team members, customers, suppliers, licensors, principals, and strategic alliances.
- Strong media networking and media relations skills required.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Manager.