IDP Education Limited
IDP Education is a world leader in international student placement services. Our global network of 89 offices helps students from 30 countries to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test. IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations worldwide. Last year, more than 2.7 million tests were taken globally.
We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team.
Senior Marketing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995676
Report to the Marketing Manager and the key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of strategic marketing initiatives and campaigns(Both offline and online)
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns (SEO, SEM, website management, social media, content marketing and e-marketing campaign management)
- Management of year-round exhibitions (event production, schedule, logistics etc.)
- Production of marketing materials
- Client and customer relationship management; and
- Interpersonal projects (multi-functional teamwork)
- Degree holder, major in Advertising, Marketing, Business Studies, or relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience with 3 years’ solid experience in delivering integrated marketing campaigns
- Passion for winning, creative, strategic/conceptual thinking, collaboration, driven by achievement of challenging targets and an overall orientation to action
- Well-organized and able to work on concurrent time-critical tasks and activities
- Good communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop) and web analytics, SEO and SEM preferred
Salary will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental plan will be provided.
Application: A detailed resume stating present and expected salary with covering letter.
Closing date of applications: Monday 23 January 2017
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from any member of the community who meets the selection criteria for the position.