Senior Marketing Officer (Ref: PHCD-SMO)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998456
Employer Ref. PHCD-SMO
- Managing tailor made Trade promotional marketing activities, in-salon POP production & client relations;
- Participating in product line management such as inventory control & A&P.
- Plan & execute all aspects of promotion and marketing activities such as promotional materials, PR activities & media enquiry, online channels’ communication, product launch, seminar & event, CRM as well as perform sales data analysis;
- Support internal education team and sales team to complete the team goal.
- Degree holder in Marketing, BA or relevant disciplines;
- 5 years’ experience in marketing field, preferably from Hair or Beauty industry;
- Proficiency in written & spoken English as well as Chinese;
- Good command in data mining and analysis;
- Result-oriented, Strong initiative, organization/ interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels;
- A team player, self-motivated and can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Passionate, outgoing, positive thinking and have a sense of beauty
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 2 months after submitting their resumes; their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period and will be destroyed thereafter.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shiseido Professional
About Shiseido Professional
SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL is a professional hair beauty brand under SHISEIDO of Japan and set up its Hong Kong office in 2003. It has been upholding the mission of BEAUTY INNOVATOR and offerings high-technology and high-efficacy hair products to professional hair salons worldwide. Their major clients are professional hair salons.
Brand Mission: Together with Hair Designers SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL promotes contemporary Asian Beauty.