WATSONS YOUR PERSONAL STORE is the largest health and beauty retail chain in Asia, operating over 5,200 stores in 12 Asia markets. In Hong Kong & Macau, Watsons currently has over 220 stores with 2,000 employees; and is the largest pharmacy chain with over 50 licensed pharmacy counters. The Watson’s culture is fast-paced energetic with a supportive environment where talented people are given real responsibility and opportunity to succeed. If you have the talent and ambition, come and join us to explore your true potential.
Senior Marketing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998462
- Developing and executing marketing collaterals for Own Brand products
- Liaise with strategic partners for joint promotion opportunities
- Assist in planning and formulating marketing strategy to increase products exposure
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on 360 launch and to ensure excellent execution of campaigns
- Formulate marketing proposals and other communications for managed brands/ projects
- Carry out post-implementation evaluataion for process improvement & quick reaction to the market
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines
- 5 years or above marketing / advertising experience in retail business or FMCG industry
- Exposure in multicultural environment preferred
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong communication skills with a analytical mind & project managed skills is highly regarded
- Positive, enthusiastic & solution-driven, able to work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent development. Please send your application with expected salary via e-mail or to Human Resources Department, A. S. Watson Retail Hong Kong, Watson House, 1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road, Fo Tan, N.T.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.