Senior Marketing Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146353
Employer Ref. 102-16032017-JL1
- Agency Recruitment is to design and implement various programs, new agency recruitment packages, events and incentives that will support our agency managers in new agent recruitment and retention, for a sustainable headcount growth to reach our business objectives.
- In this position, job holder is responsible for the planning and execution of various events for new agent recruitment events, initiate the promotion of agent recruitment via social media and other external & internal channels.
- Plan and coordinate career seminars, recruitment programs and event to increase recruitment activities.
- Co-ordinate the overall logistics in recruitment events and projects.
- Promote recruitment campaigns and results via various communication channels with agency.
- Develop, write-up & liaise with internal departments and production agencies in social post development, to help widen managers’ recruitment network on social media.
- Design, write-up and develop recruitment materials, collaterals, tools and provide regular content maintenance.
- Ensure all recruitment materials and advertisements among agency and Agency Recruitment Department are complied with corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate with various internal departments to set up recruitment advertisement guidelines and communicate with field force.
- Conduct periodic meeting and survey to collect agency opinions on recruitment support and provide with improvement solutions.
- Provide ad-hoc support to other agency functions.
Experience & Qualification
- Degree holder in Marketing & Communications, preferably FLMI holder.
- At least 3 years’ of work experience in insurance industry with good understanding in tied agency.
- Experience in marketing, communications and event management preferable.
Knowledge / Skills
- Good knowledge of agency operations and the system in driving desired behaviors.
- Good team player, willing to accept challenge and work under tight timeline.
- Good organization skills and attentive to details.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk