Tommy Hilfiger (HK) Limited
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 17,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.7 billion in 2014.
Senior Marketing Officer - Asia Pacific
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999393
The Marketing Officer for Asia Pacific is responsible for helping and supporting the retail marketing manager and marketing team to increase the visibility of the Tommy Hilfiger brand throughout the region. The goal is to bring the brand image to the next level through an integrated marketing approach with a focus and coordination of advertising and retail marketing programs. In this position the candidate will be working with a network of country based Marketing teams to execute the tactics developed at a regional and local level, with the alignment between the corporate direction and local cultural requirements and state of brand evolution.
- Act as the communication bridge between TH headquarter, regional and country offices.
- Execute and implement the annual integrated (360 degree) marketing programs. Ensure all the ingredients of the programs are developed in respect to overall brand and business objectives, brand standards, deadlines and budgets
- Work together with the retail marketing manager to deliver the brand position across multiple aspects of the consumer in-store experience such as direct-to-consumer activities, promotional programs, media plans, POS and GWP’s. Partner with Communications lead on in-store event activation
- Conduct market researches including the key marketing programs of key competitors in the region.
- Co-ordinate and communicate among all function teams to implement marketing programs.
- Collect relevant information about retail marketing activities at global and regional level and put together reports for sharing when appropriate.
- Follow up with each local marketing teams on media plan approval and bookings.
- Consolidate media analysis and reports for internal sharing.
- Review and approve advertising and creative adaptations from local teams to make sure that brand guideline and standard are met.
- Maintain relationship with key media vendors, both online and offline, to achieve added value from an advertising and press perspective.
- Follow up with licensee Marketing budget reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Facilitate the invoice process of external vendors as well as internal recharges for expenditures
- Streamline information in compliance with the License agreement. Generate efficiencies in communication
- Bachelor Degree – Marketing/Communications focus is preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience in Media/Marketing agency or in a relevant position for an international Fashion/lifestyle brand.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English / Mandarin
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote
- Proficient with technology
- Ability to build relationships and gain consensus across the organization
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
- Strong project management/time management skills
- Ability to travel
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Marketing Officer
Please apply with full resume, salary expectation and date of availability.
(Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.)