Hong Kong Television Network Limited (HKTV) is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall" providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
Senior Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer (3 Vacancies: 1. Skincare 2. FMCG 3. Digital Marketing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915925
Employer Ref. MERCB-MO-1611-JDB
- Develop and execute marketing and sales promotional campaigns to drive business and product awareness for HKTVmall through self-owned platforms as well as online and offline media
- Member acquisition, retention and conversion
- Keep up with market trends and monitor competitors’ activities
- Work closely with in-house stakeholders to achieve assigned targets and provide delightful shopping experience to customers
- Degree in Marketing, e-Commerce Business or related disciplines is preferred
- 5 years or above relevant working experience in retail chain / e-Commerce industry
- Solid experience in planning and execution of online promotions, such as eDM, promotion banner, facebook, google ad, etc.
- Familiar with current leading chain stores’ promotion and / or operations is definitely an advantage
- Left-and-right brainer: strong initiative, numeric sense, analytical skills using Excel & GA as well as equipped with creative mind
- Self-motivated problem solver who fuels with curiosity & personalities of being assertive, responsible, organized, attentive to details and result-oriented
- Comfortable to meet challenges of constant changing environment and situation, tight deadlines and frequent overtime work
- Excellent presentation skills with good command of both Chinese and English
- Immediately available is preferred
* Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Officer
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.