Permasteelisa Hong Kong Limited
Senior Materials Quality Inspector
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915858
Employer Ref. PISA-374723-Quality
We are currently recruiting an energetic Senior Quality Control Engineer. The Function of the Materials Quality Controller also known as“Inspector”is to be based in supplier’s facilities and conduct regular inspections on materials ordered that are being produced.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of International Standards such as ASTM, AAMA, GB, BS, EN, GANA etc.
- Work with the PQM and Suppliers Quality Management team to ensure the suppliers ITP is compliant with the Project requirements and Permasteelisa Standards.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the terms of the purchase order with regards to the approved samples, quantities, specifications, production schedules, packing sequence and packing requirements.
- Conduct inspections in the supplier’s facility to check on material quality, supplier inspection check-lists, supplier sample testing, production equipment calibration, packing process, loading process and all relevant documentation.
- Issue NCR’s (Non-Conformance Reports) to the supplier as necessary and ensure all Non-Conformances are addressed and NCR closed out accordingly.
- Supervise the rework of defective material and assisting the supplier to improve production procedures to avoid similar instances from occurring in the future.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in Quality Control and Project Coordination on project site and factory is required.
- Knowledge of Façade production is mandatory
- Experience in the Construction,Curtain wall & Interior Fitout industry is required.
- Have engineering management knowledge from design, procurement, storage, fabrication, logistics, project management coordination to deliveries by quality monitoring & facilitation.
- Knowledge in ISO system and documentation; and
- Diploma or Technical Certificate in quality / materials / engineering or equivalent.
- Degree level will be considered as Engineer