NISI (HK) Limited
NISI (HK) Limited, a robotic surgery start-up, is looking for high-caliber candidates in the field of mechanical engineering to make significant R&D contributions in a revolutionary robotic surgical project.
Senior Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782792
- Mechanical design of the robotic system and user control system;
- Micro actuators and servo mechanism design and development (miniature clutch and brake systems, miniature motors, etc.);
- Miniature power train mechanism design;
- Integration of electro-mechanical system; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer or his designates.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Honour Degree or above in Mechanical/Mechatronics engineering or equivalent and 3 plus years of relevant work experience;
- Solid experience in core mechanical product design and development for robotics, automation, particularly in the areas of high-precision, miniature design and/or medical robotics;
- Experience with mechanical engineering design including parts & assembly drawings, specification of tolerances and material selection;
- Previous experience in medical device design, biomechanics, mechatronics system design, as well as performance, stress and failure analysis is an advantage;
- Highly proficient in mechanical design CAD tools, for example SolidWorks;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.