NISI (HK) Limited
NISI (HK) Limited, a robotic surgery start-up, is looking for high-caliber candidates in the field of mechanical/product engineering to make significant R&D contributions in a revolutionary medical device.
Senior Mechanical/Product Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782791
- Outsource management of plastic components;
- Design of plastic product for manufacturability with different molding process, plastic material, and post processing; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer or his designates.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or close equivalent and 10 plus years of relevant work experience, of which 5 plus years focused in plastic product design;
- Proficiency in Solidworks, AutoCAD product design, and 3-D printer process;
- Have excellent experience on product development from design, tooling to production, selection of materials and strong knowledge on manufacturing process;
- Demonstrate effective communication, time management and leadership skills;
- Experience in medical device, plastic mold design, or hydraulics would be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.