Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 16,000 skilled professionals operating in 66 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Senior Media Manager | Marketing and Communications | Asia
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782168
Colliers International is recruiting for a Senior Media Manager to lead media communications for the Asia regional team. Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications, Asia, and partnering with the social media, digital and content leads, the Senior Media Manager will develop holistic communications strategies across traditional and digital media.
The role is responsible for growing and managing our presence and professional standing for our high value insight and services across Asia. They will identify and cultivate influential Colliers stories from our business lines and research expertise that support our overall positioning strategy.
Working with a variety of stakeholders from across the business in the Asia, you will proactively identify stories to pitch to and secure with media in key markets and sectors, communicating through the breadth of communication channels including digital and social and through our regular programme of in-house and industry events.
Required Qualification, Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 8 years’ media experience in a communications agency or in-house role with matrix relationships of multiple teams
- A media, Marketing or Communications Degree or relevant qualifications
- The ability to engage with Asia wide stakeholders across function
- Be passionate about B2B public relations, ideally with exposure to the Commercial Real Estate industry
- An ability, both to manage multiple projects and deadlines and to be able to adjust when directions and priorities change at short notice
- Have an expertise in database cultivation management for business sector-specialist media
- Skilled in Microsoft packages
- Native English language, with Simplified Chinese being an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits to right candidates. Please send your resume, current/ expected salary and contact information by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
People & Performance Department
Suite 5701 Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Company License No: C-006052
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only