Senior Media Sales (Digital / Multi-platform)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918468
If you are an Sales / Account Executive with Digital Media / Advertising exposure (i.e. Display, Video, Social, Email, Events, etc) and would like to work in a place that is all about fashion and lifestyle trends, this is your next destination!
Our client is a premiere online destinations offers news and unique content spanning a comprehensive range of fashion, art, design, music and streetwear, etc.
What you get:
- Fun, young & professional team and management
- Excellent potential and prospect with company
- Great remuneration package
What’s the job about:
- working closely with the Sales Manager, you will help manage key clients by supervising advertising campaigns, from proposals planning, ideas generations and executions
- identify potential new business opportunities from the existing clients and possibly new clients
- Maximize sales to achieve individual and business targets by developing strong relationships with clients, advertisers and agencies
- understand client’s requirements, work closely with different teams (i.e creative, editorial, production, etc) to prepare the best stratetigic solutions to clients
The requirements from you:
- a university degree, preferable in Marketing, Advertising or related subjects
- minimum 3 years Digital media / PR / advertising experience, ideally in Agency set up
- digitally savvy and up to speed with web, apps and social media marketing, as well as new forms of digital delivery
- creative thinking and analytical problem solving
- understands Web technologies
- prior experience in fashion & retails sector would be an advantage
- excellent presentation and communication skills in both English and Chinese
If you are looking for a rewarding career that is full of fun and standing on the top of fashion trends, contact Mini for more information immediately!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Become Recruitment
About Become Recruitment
Since 1997, we’ve been bringing our clients from across the creative industry the talented people they’re looking for.
Creatives, digital gurus, artworkers, production people, account handling wizards… our team expertly recruits for the roles that keep the creative process turning.
The key to our success is all in the approach. We aim to build successful, long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates. It’s about carefully matching the right person and skills to the right role and company. The art of recruitment.
From London and Manchester to Sydney and Melbourne and now Hong Kong, whether you’ve known us as Mac|People, Creative|People, The Recruitment Business or now as Become. Through all the changes and challenges, some things stay the same. We understand our industry, we understand our candidates and we understand our clients too.
*Become is a member of the Empresaria Group.