Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Hong Kong) Limited
Takeda is a research-based global company with its main focus on pharmaceuticals. As the largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and one of the global leaders of the industry, Takeda is committed to strive towards better health for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
For more than 230 years, Takeda has been transforming itself, broadening its therapeutic expertise and geographic outreach. With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. Takeda is a rapidly growing and energetic corporation that attracts and retains well-qualified personnel from all over the world.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited: www.takeda.com
Takeda Consumer Healthcare Company: www.takeda-kenko.jp
Senior Medical Representative/Medical Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835552
Employer Ref. TP-SF-001
- Promotes assigned products to health care professionals
- Develops and executes sales tactical plan
- Builds professional business rapport with customers
- Builds good client relationship and maintain client network
- Drive the sales and maintain sales growth performance
- Degree holder or above, preferably in Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in multinational pharmaceutical industry
- Strong sense of responsibility with good presentation skill, strategic thinking, and good problem solving skills
- Must be a team player, proactive, self-motivated and committed to working in a quality environment
- Ability to self-prioritize to achieve pre-sales target and sales growth
- Keen and ability to work effectively under pressure in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with health care professionals independently
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Medical Representative
Interested parties please apply in confidence with full career details, salary history, expected salary and a contact number, and email your application to us by quoting the reference number on the application letter and the email subject.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for recruitment purposes at the Takeda Pharmaceuticals Group. Applicants who are not contacted within two months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.